Sewing machine cleaning method：
(1) Clean feed teeth: Remove the screw between the needle plate. Remove hair and dust and add a small amount of sewing oil.
(2) Shuttle bed cleaning: The shuttle bed is the core of the sewing machine work. It is also the most prone to failure. Therefore, it is necessary to remove the dirt frequently and add a small amount of sewing oil.
(3) Cleaning of other parts: All parts of the surface of the sewing machine and the panel should be cleaned regularly and kept clean.
The method of oiling and lubricating the sewing machine:
(1) Refueling part: oil hole on the machine head, lubrication of the upper bridge and the part connected to the upper bridge. The parts in the panel and the moving parts are connected to each other. Lubricate the foot and needle bar and the parts they connect. Wipe off the moving parts in the lower part of the board and reduce the addition of oil.
(2) Pay attention to the maintenance of the sewing machine: After working, insert the needle into the pinhole plate. Lift your foot and cover the machine with a hood. To prevent dust from entering the machine. When starting work, please check the main parts first. How to step on, whether there is a special sound. Whether the needle is normal and so on. If an abnormality is found, it should be repaired in time. After that, it should be overhauled. If worn parts are found, replace them with new ones.